Our dynamic learning community is committed to meeting the needs of of all students within a warm and caring environment. Our standards-based curriculum provides the foundation for preparing students to think creatively, reason critically, communicate effectively, collaborate constructively, live ethically and learn enthusiastically.
The International School of Kuala Lumpur Elementary school provides a warm and caring atmosphere where we help children to grow and develop into responsible, ethical, caring citizens.
A diverse co-curricular program provides students with opportunities to explore interests and develop academic, artistic and athletic skills. Grade level performances, parent workshare events and cultural celebration days provide students with opportunities to showcase their learning and to experience live performances.
- Students benefit from small class sizes and a friendly, caring environment.
- Our World Language program includes Chinese and Spanish, with Bahasa Malaysia and Mother Tongue Chinese offered after school.
- A wide range of technology tools are used to enhance learning.
- Learning spaces include multi-sensory makerspaces, a child-friendly kitchen, woodworking, gardens and an art studio.
- Outdoor learning spaces to support gross motor skills development include a climbing wall and purpose-built playground.
- A team of educational specialists provide extra support for language, literacy, social, and emotional development.
Elementary School Principal
Elementary School Contact
P: +603 4813 5001