ISKL ONLINE/WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
*The Society for the International School of Kuala Lumpur (The International School of Kuala Lumpur) wherever mentions means The International School of Kuala Lumpur (The Society for the International School of Kuala Lumpur), PPM-001-10-15041965 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page but any changes will be posted. You are encouraged to review this page from time to time, whenever you visit the site to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used. Your access usage of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This takes effect from the date on which you first use this website. The International School of Kuala Lumpur is working towards compliance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Note: The terms & conditions and privacy practices set forth are for this website only. If you access the links to other websites, please review the terms & conditions and privacy policies posted at those sites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS for the usage of our website
This accessibility statement applies only to The International School of Kuala Lumpur website at www.iskl.edu.my. It does not apply to any other site, including any sites that are linked from our pages.
All trade names, trademarks and other logos on The International School of Kuala Lumpur website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this website are protected by the Malaysian and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by The International School of Kuala Lumpur or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing in a license agreement, no part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public other than websites within The International School of Kuala Lumpur.
- The International School of Kuala Lumpur website content includes but is not limited to various write-ups and reports, links to other websites, opinions, text, data, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, multimedia and interactive displays on the website.
- None of The International School of Kuala Lumpur website content may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without The International School of Kuala Lumpur’s prior written consent.
- Nothing contained on The International School of Kuala Lumpur website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the names, trademarks and other logos displayed on the Website without the express written permission of The International School of Kuala Lumpur.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to any of our sites constitutes a violation of their rights, including without limitation, their intellectual property rights, reputational rights or of their right to privacy.
- The website may contain forward-looking statements which are on The International School of Kuala Lumpur’s current expectations, forecasts and assumptions on management’s good faith expectations and belief concerning future developments. In some cases forward-looking statements may be identified by forward-looking words like “would”, “intend”, “hope”, “will”, “may”, “should”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “predict”, “continue”, or similar words. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from The International School of Kuala Lumpur expectations, forecasts and assumptions. We caution that forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts and are subject to risks and uncertainties not in the control of The International School of Kuala Lumpur, including, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, technological, virus and other factors that may affect The International School of Kuala Lumpur operations. Unless otherwise required by law, The International School of Kuala Lumpur disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Although we believe the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.
- The International School of Kuala Lumpur’s website content to the fullest extent permitted by law, is provided on an “as is” basis, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. Due to the numbers of sources from which The International School of Kuala Lumpur website content is obtained, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the The International School of Kuala Lumpur website content. The International School of Kuala Lumpur is not liable for any losses or damages to any persons upon reliance to the contents on the website.
- The International School of Kuala Lumpur does not make any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using The International School of Kuala Lumpur website content or that this website or its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful items, nor any material that can be accessed through The International School of Kuala Lumpur website.
- The International School of Kuala Lumpur and on behalf of The International School of Kuala Lumpur directors, officers and employees disclaim any and all warranties, and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation to lost time, lost money, lost profits or goodwill, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or lost profits) resulting from the use or inability to use the website or the material, whether on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether The International School of Kuala Lumpur is advised of the possibility of such damages or not.
- We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an antivirus programme on all materials downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using materials derived from this website.
Photographs, videos and such may be taken at our events/courses for use in the future on The International School of Kuala Lumpur’s website. If there is an image or video of you or your child used anywhere on our website that you wish us to consider removing, please contact us at [email protected].
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material that is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under the Malaysian and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
You shall agree to not directly or indirectly attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the The International School of Kuala Lumpur website content;
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted on our website.
We may take actions that we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
Legal Disclaimer for Website Content
Information on this website is provided for information purposes only. Any information obtained from this website should be reviewed with an appropriate authority to determine its applicability to your particular needs. Great care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, The International School of Kuala Lumpur and their employees are not responsible for errors or any untoward consequences arising from your use of this information.
The International School of Kuala Lumpur reserves the right to amend the procedures contained in this document from time to time.