ISKL puts a high value on the social-emotional well-being of students and supporting their academic needs holistically. The two educational psychologists (ES and MS/HS) on our Student Services team utilize their expertise in current best practice in the fields of education and school psychology to collaboratively support student needs alongside teaching teams and families. Some of the additional services they provide may include:
- Counseling and social skills training
- Psychological assessments to inform instruction and for standardized testing accommodations (e.g. IB, SAT, University placements)
- Behavior intervention plans and support
- Collaboration with community-based professionals to monitor and support students receiving support services such as mental health support, occupational therapy and/or physical therapy
- Regular consultation with teachers regarding individual students
ISKL puts a high value on the social-emotional well-being of students and supporting their academic needs holistically.