The INSPIRE PROGRAMS campaign supports the Inspiration Fund, which was established to allow members of our community to collaboratively give back to ISKL for the benefit of current and future students. The aim is to provide a learning experience that is truly inspirational and encourages student excellence. Inspiration Fund projects complement ISKL’s rigorous and impactful curriculum, giving students every opportunity to succeed as spirited global citizens.
Thanks to the Inspiration Fund, students have benefited from projects and events such as:
- Prep Senior Discovery Garden
- Grade 1 Outdoor Balcony Learning Lab
- Elementary School Movement Pathway
- Grade 5 Social Change Makers Conference
- Middle School Vex Robotics tournament
- Cheerleading training for our High School Musical: Bring It On!
- Specialist coaches for touch rugby training
- A new grand piano for the Music Department
Watch this video below to learn more about the types of projects supported by the Inspiration Fund and its various impacts on our students, your child/ren.
Our annual goal for the Inspiration Fund is RM250,000.
Every year, faculty and staff submit projects to be supported by the Inspiration Fund, the latest being the amazing ES Rooftop Playground. We can’t wait to share with you what is next, so stay tuned!