How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please refer to our Admissions Checklist before beginning the application process. This will help you identify the documents you will need to upload in order to complete your application. Your application will be reviewed by our Admissions team once all of the documents have been uploaded. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help.
ARE YOU READY
TO JOIN ISKL COMMUNITY?
The admissions process in four easy steps:
Step 1: Click on the Apply Now button
- You will be directed to ISKL’s OpenApply application portal
- Click on Submit Application
- Follow the prompts to start your application
- Upload each document listed below as one single PDF file
- Official copies of academic records and transcripts from each school attended during the past three years. These records should be translated to English and certified, as well as any standardized test scores such as ERB, ITBS, ISA, NWEA, etc. Applicants to Prep Reception, Prep Junior, or Prep Senior must provide all existing preschool reports.
You will be asked to provide an email address for your child’s teacher, counselor, or principal to complete the Confidential Reference online form.
Part 1 to be submitted online at the time of application. Part 2 to be printed and completed, signed, and stamped by a doctor. Immunization records are also required.
- Applicant’s passport and identification card (Applicable to Malaysian only) showing the passport number and date of birth
- Each parent’s passport and identification card (Applicable to Malaysian only)
- Recent passport-size color photograph (with white background) of the applicant and each parent
- Copy of a valid Malaysian Work Permit/Residence Permit or a letter from the parent’s employer certifying employment in Malaysia
- Students must have a valid visa to study at ISKL
- ISKL policy also states that all students must be in full-time residence with at least one parent or a legal guardian
- All previous school report cards in addition to any psychological testing results, Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), EAL, or any other assessments (e.g. Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy). Please provide complete information about your child’s previous educational experience. Reports indicating learning needs and abilities are particularly important.
- Elementary School Background Information online form
- Early Childhood Online Questionnaire (for Prep Reception, Prep Junior, and Pre Senior ONLY)
Step 2 - Payment for each applicant
Application fees are not refundable. Payment may be by bank transfer or credit card.
Step 3 - Admissions will review your application
Once all required documents have been uploaded our Admissions team will review your application. Providing space is available, acceptance is based on a review of past academic performance, personal history, and program match.
Screening is required for all Early Childhood applicants (Prep Reception, Prep Junior and Prep Senior). Admissions will let you know if screening is required for applicants for Grade 1-12.
If the assessment of your application is successful an offer of a place will be made!
English as an Additional Language
English as an Additional Language (EAL) classes may be available to students with limited or no English. An EAL test is administered when appropriate to determine English proficiency level. All EAL students must demonstrate average to above-average grades in their past school records to be considered for admission.