Middle School Counseling
Middle School (MS) Counseling
Middle School’s dedicated team of highly trained counselors understand the journey that is adolescence.
Highly recognised counseling programs and workshops cover transitional development and communication skills; the focus being on navigating digital citizenship, peer relationships and the critical elements of managing teenage stress and anxiety. To achieve this within a safe and nurturing environment is of utmost significance to the counseling team.
- Course selection and class scheduling
- Regular wellbeing surveys
- Counseling curriculum targeted at emerging, data-supported community needs within the classroom.
- Embedding social-emotional learning into curricular lessons.
- Individual and small group counseling specific sessions covering social, emotional, behavioural and academic support.
- Regular onsite and online workshops to cover the health and wellbeing of students navigating the adolescent journey.
- Continued support of parents through open communication, workshops and book clubs.
Click the link to discover more about Middle School Parent Counseling Workshops: