IB Diploma Scholarship
The IB Diploma Scholarship Offer covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements. This scholarship program is approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and has been offered since 2002.
With over 28 years of experience, ISKL has the longest running IB Diploma Program in Kuala Lumpur. We offer a broad range of courses, are proud of our students' historically high exam scores, and our 99% student pass rate. This is due in part to our excellent counselors who offer academic support to students throughout the IB Diploma Program.
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2017 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2017 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
- A photocopy of the applicant's Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student's name written on the back
Application deadline: Wednesday, February 28, 2018