Fees are payable in advance in accordance with the fee structure established by the Board of Directors. Students meeting admission criteria will be invoiced immediately upon acceptance.
All school fees are denominated in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and parents will be invoiced accordingly. Members (irrespective of resident status) who are employed by a company not incorporated in Malaysia including Foreign Embassies may arrange to pay in US Dollars.
2020-2021 ISKL fees payments consist of:
- Application Fee - USD 325 / RM1,210
- Society Membership Admission Fee – RM50
- Annual Society Membership Subscription – RM20
- Family Registration Fee – RM27,780
- Re-enrollment Fee:
Prep Junior - RM3,680
Prep Senior - RM8,590
Grade 1 to 12 - RM8,590
To download ISKL Fee Schedule, click here: 2020-2021 Fee Schedule
Admission Confirmation and Student Registration Fee
|Grades||Admission Confirmation||Student Registration Fee Balance||Total Fees|
|Prep Reception & Prep Junior||RM3,680||Nil||RM3,680|
|Prep Senior to Grade 12||RM8,590||RM33.020||RM41,610|
Inclusive of admission confirmation and re-enrollment fees.
|Prep Senior to Grade 5||RM84,315|
|Grades 6 to 8||RM96,345|
|Grades 9 to 12||RM106,695|
Life-Centered Education (LCE) Inclusion Program Fee
|Grade 1 to Grade 12 students enrolled in the LCE||RM40,000|
For the 2020-2021 school year:
- Student Registration Fee and Family Registration Fee where a refund of 100% will be granted if formal written notice of withdrawal is received before the official first day of school on August 4, 2020 and January 11, 2021.
- Tuition Fees and Re-enrollment Fees where a refund of 100% will be granted if formal written notice of withdrawal is received before the official first day of school on August 4, 2020 and January 11, 2021.
If written notice is not received before the official first day of school, no refund will be granted, even if the student has not attended school. Students having attended a dar of class are contractually liable to pay full fees.