Click here to download ISKL’s 2020-2021 Fee Schedule. Please note that as part of our ongoing measures to support our community during these challenging times, ISKL has frozen all fees for the 2021-2022 academic year. This means that through to semester 2 ending June 2022 our fees will remain the same as they were in August 2019.
2020-2021 ISKL fees payments consist of:
- Application Fee - USD 325 / RM1,210
- Society Membership Admission Fee – RM50
- Annual Society Membership Subscription – RM20
- Family Registration Fee – RM27,780
- Student Registration Fee (see below)
- Tuition Fees (see below)
- Re-enrollment Fee:
Prep Junior - RM3,680
Prep Senior - RM8,590
Grade 1 to 12 - RM8,590
Student Registration Fee (includes Admission Confirmation)
|Grades||Admission Confirmation||Student Registration Fee Balance||Total Fees|
|Prep Reception & Prep Junior||RM3,680||Nil||RM3,680|
|Prep Senior to Grade 12||RM8,590||RM33,020||RM41,610|
|Prep Senior to Grade 5||RM84,315|
|Grades 6 to 8||RM96,345|
|Grades 9 to 12||RM106,695|
Life-Centered Education (LCE) Inclusion Program Fee
|Grade 1 to Grade 12 students enrolled in the LCE||RM40,000|
For the 2021-2022 school year:
- Student Registration Fee and Family Registration Fee a refund of 100% will be granted if formal written notice of withdrawal is received before the official first day of school on August 11, 2021, and January 10, 2022.
- Tuition Fees and Re-enrollment Fees a refund of 100% will be granted if formal written notice of withdrawal is received before the official first day of school on August 11, 2021, and January 10, 2022.
If written notice is not received before the official first day of school, no refund will be granted, even if the student has not attended school. Students having attended a day of class are contractually liable to pay full fees.
All school fees are denominated in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and parents will be invoiced accordingly. Members (irrespective of resident status) who are employed by a company not incorporated in Malaysia including Foreign Embassies may arrange to pay in US Dollars.
Fees are payable in advance in accordance with the fee structure established by the Board of Directors. Students meeting admission criteria will be invoiced immediately upon acceptance.