Elementary School (ES) Counseling and Guidance
Our school counselors work closely with parents, faculty and the administration to promote the social, emotional and academic success of each child. The counselors monitor every phase of a child’s transition in Elementary School. Through individual and small group counseling, classroom lessons and programs like the Red Hats (Grade 5 student leaders), the counseling team promotes a positive and caring community.
Elementary School Counselors are supporting students and families in many ways including:
- Regular well-being surveys to check in on students
- Targeted support and planning counseling curriculum for classes based on emerging, data-supported community needs
- Individual and small group counseling sessions
- Classroom lessons and programs that promote student well-being, the development of social-emotional learning competencies and a nurturing environment
- Parental support, workshops and book clubs
Please find out more about some of the fantastic parents workshops run by our Counselors:
No posts found!