Interested in joining us? Find out more details on vacancies currently available.
|Date Posted||Job Opening||Division||School Year|
|8 October 2019||Math/Science (tentative)||Middle School||2020–2021|
|15 October 2019||Global Action Program Director
|15 October 2019||
|Middle School/High School||2020–2021|
|21 October 2019||Early Childhood Teacher||Early Childhood||2020–2021|
|11 November 2019||Learning Resource (LR) (tentative)||Middle School||2020–2021|
|3 December 2019||Math||High School||2020–2021|
|3 December 2019||Learning Resource||High School||2020–2021|
|9 December 2019||Counselor
|9 December 2019||Inclusion and Learning Resource Teacher
|9 December 2019||Physical Education Teacher||Elementary School||2020–2021|
Job Title: Retail Coordinator
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
Under general supervision, employee attends to the daily functions of the Panther Hut during operational hours: greets and assists customers; oversees and coordinates inventory control, sales and returns, and vendor relations; initiates new product and promotion ideas; and, completes all related reporting. Employee liaises with all partners in the operation of Panther Hut to ensure the community’s needs are met in a friendly, confident and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and interact with campus store customers. Answer questions, recommend products, place orders and search inventory to meet customer needs.
- Answer general questions about ISKL and its campus to parents and visitors in an enthusiastic, welcoming manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of different merchandise available and pricing. Generate ideas for marketing promotions and merchandise targeting specific community events and groups.
- Arrange merchandise and assist in setting up displays and signs. Stock and restock merchandise on shelves and hangers. Rotate stock as required.
- Manage stock levels and reorder when necessary. Initiate procurement of uniforms.
- Follow up purchases with vendors
- Assist with unloading of deliveries and check accuracy as required.
- Liaise with PTA Booster Team members regarding Spirit Wear orders, merchandise, stock levels, deliveries, returns, and customer feedback.
- Help generate ideas for new products and seek out new vendors/suppliers.
- Interact with and guide parent volunteers who assist at the Hut during busy times of day and for special events.
- Keep storerooms tidy and organized, and initiate maintenance of facility when required.
- Operate register and balance cash drawer at the end of business day.
- Strong English communication skills as required to interact with a diverse, global community.
- Prior retail and/or customer service experience highly desired.
- Outstanding customer service skills to match customers to products and meet their needs.
- Cheerful and helpful disposition when dealing with the school community.
- Prompt, reliable and honest. Good organizational skills. Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- High energy, friendly personality with the ability to see a need and find a creative way to fill it.
- E-commerce experience is a plus as we look to expand our offerings.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Frequent movement around the store to access various products and customers.
- Occasional lifting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or climbing ladders.
- Frequent movement around campus to access various departments.
Interested candidates are requested to apply in writing and submit details outlining work experience, qualifications, lists of minimum three (3) references and phone/email contact details. Please email the above to Punita Subramaniam: email@example.com
Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. The decision and announcement of the successful candidate will be made as soon as a successful candidate has been identified. Hence, ISKL reserves the right to close the search early.
(Closing date to receive applications: December 13, 2019)
Internship for Video Editor
- Create video production
- Able to film the video on site and have a good video filming technique
- Able to handle the project from conceptualization to final video production
- Able to source music and sound effect
We are looking for a young, bright and dynamic intern to join our team. This role requires you to adapt to a high pace social media trend and supporting our never-ending campaign. Duration of the internship shall be at least 3 months or above. Our Internship Programme is ongoing throughout the year - so you may apply ahead should you intend to join us at a later date!
Please state your internship duration, start date & end date in your resume and email to:
ISKL Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org