Interested in joining us? Find out more details on vacancies currently available.
Vacancy: Aquatics, Lifeguard
We are seeking to hire qualified and experienced individual to fill this important job function as the Aquatics, Lifeguard to begin as soon as possible.
The Director of Human ResourcesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date to receive applications: (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Vacancy: Fields and Grounds Manager
We are seeking to hire an experienced, qualified, competent and hardworking individual for the position as Fields and Grounds Manager to begin as soon as possible.
- Staff: 12 months
- Job Category: H
- Reporting to: Assistant Director of Facilities
Oversee campus wide landscape maintenance activities and day-to-day upkeep of landscaping including softscape and hardscape (including playground).
- Degree or Masters in Horticulture, Agriculture or equivalent education with at least two years' experience in leadership or managerial role.
- Experienced in urban landscape installation and maintenance including softscape, hardscape, playground, irrigation or pest management.
- Knowledge and experience in managing organic waste composting and utilization of composted materials.
- Ability to work outdoor and interacting with student when necessary.
- Strong written and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Maintain availability to work weekend or public holidays when required.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter along with a detail resume outlining in detail current and past work experiences, qualifications and lists of minimum three (3) references together with a contact details to:
The Director of Human Resources
Closing date: Friday, February 23, 2018
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews to be held sometime in March)