We wish to inform you that a dedicated transportation service to and from Putrajaya will be introduced at the beginning of school year 2012-2013. We hope that this additional service will be beneficial to our current families residing in the Putrajaya area or to your friend/s considering ISKL for their child/ren's education.
Our proposed plan for the dedicated bus/van:
Final Pick-up/Drop-off point to be determined soon
- Estimated time for pick-up in the morning is at 6:20 am from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs vicinity
- Estimated arrival at Ampang at 7:25 am. Elementary School students will be transferred from Ampang to Melawati at 7:30 am
- Afternoon departure – Students from Melawati campus will be transferred to Ampang and the Ampang bus/van to Putrajaya will depart at 3:15 pm; estimated drop-off time at Putrajaya drop-off point is 4:15 pm
- After-school activities bus/van will depart from ISKL Ampang at 4:40 pm and 6:10 pm
- The exact cost to parents will be determined by ISKL once the interest to use the transportation service is established. For now, the estimated cost is approximately RM2,500 per semester.
- The bus service will include a bus monitor.
If you are residing in the Putrajaya neighborhood e.g. Cyberjaya, Seri Kembangan, Bangi etc., and require the transportation service, do let us know and we will try to work out a pick-up/drop-off point.
For more information about the dedicated transportation to and from Putrajaya, please contact Ms. Mona at the Bussing office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 03-4259 5740/012-2343366.