Mission, Vision, SLRs
“The International School of Kuala Lumpur provides an exceptional education that challenges each student to develop the attitudes, skills, knowledge, and understanding to become a highly successful, spirited, socially responsible global citizen.”
“Walk in a harmonious environment where care follows closely behind; learning is stimulated, curiosity is sparked, vision is cultivated, and action is inspired.”
School-wide learning results (slrs)
“What outcomes are the characteristics of an excellent education today? From the Early Years program in Elementary School through the Global Action Program in High School, our School-wide Learning Results (SLRs) really are the "new skills" of the 21st century.”
- Think Creatively
- Reason Critically
- Communicate Effectively
- Collaborate Constructively
- Learn Enthusiastically
- Live Ethically
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- All people have intrinsic worth.
- Individuals are both responsible and accountable for their choices.
- Open, honest and respectful communication is essential to mutual understanding.
- Diversity is a strength when people are committed to shared goals.
- Individual and cultural diversity enriches life.
- Learning is a life-long journey that is transformational.
- All people have the capacity to learn.