ISKL Ampang Hilir Campus
“The new campus of ISKL will continue the heritage of exceptional international education and a diverse learning environment.”
Due to ISKL’s success and growth as well as expiring leases on current sites, the school will need to relocate to a new site in order to thrive and continue providing top-class education and accommodating the ever-growing family of ISKL.
The campus, which is anticipated to open in August 2018, will be set on approximately 25.7 acres of land in Ampang Hilir and is designed to create the most advanced learning environment featuring academic, arts, and athletic resources. This includes world-class science labs and classrooms with flexible teaching spaces, two libraries, gymnasiums, competition swimming facilities, regulation track and playing fields as well as a performing arts center.
ISKL’s ‘green’ facility will be the first Malaysian school designed to achieve platinum Green Building Index (GBI) status with environmentally sustainable concepts.
- Purpose built and designed facility covering 95,000 m² in space.
- Unique center for performing arts which will include a 650 seat theater, concert and recital hall, black box theater, and atrium amphitheater.
- Superb athletics facilities including: regulation track and playing fields, a grandstand, three flexible pitches, one 50m competitive swimming pool, a 25m pool, a learn to swim pool for early years, and two gymnasia.
- Science labs, classrooms and flexible learning spaces designed to incorporate the latest in teaching and learning.
- Two libraries and art facilities.