IB Diploma Scholarship
The scholarship covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements. This scholarship program is approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and has been offered since 2002.
With over 20 years of experience, ISKL has the longest running IB Diploma Program in Kuala Lumpur. We offer a broad range of courses, are proud of our students' historically high exam scores, and our 99% student pass rate. This is due in part to our excellent counselors who offer academic support to students throughout the IB Diploma Program.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams covering six subjects (three higher level and three standard level).
In addition to the six subjects, students will complete a Theory of Knowledge class, an Extended Essay, and 150 CAS hours in a Creativity, Action, and Service project.
Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically motivated, tenacious, and organize their time effectively to undertake a challenging course of study.
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2017 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2017 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
- A photocopy of the applicant's Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student's name written on the back
Application deadline: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
You are encouraged to attend the IB Information Session to better understand the IB Diploma Program offered at ISKL.
Monday, February 19, 2018
ISKL Ampang Campus