Interested in joining us? Find out more details on vacancies currently available.
Vacancy: Front Desk Assistant
Begin: As early as July 1, 2017
Ideally the successful candidate is expected to provide professional front desk service encompassing various administrative support.
Candidates interested in this position must have:
- Good general education with minimum Diploma in Communication, Business Administration, Office Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' of working experience in similar capacity is desired.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office or its equivalent preferred.
- Experience in all aspects of administration and office management and receptionist duties preferred.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively in English is a must.
About the Individual:
- The successful candidate will be highly professional, possessing a passion for delivery of excellent customer service.
- They must be energetic and have the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
- They will be a confident communicator with the ability to liaise and build relationships with individuals at all levels, with a positive can-do attitude.
- They will have an excellent eye for detail, an analytical approach and an understanding of the need to be adaptable to the changing needs of the organization.
Interested candidates are requested to apply in writing and submit details outlining work experiences, qualifications, a non-returnable photo, lists of minimum three (3) references and phone/email contact details.
Applications to be addressed to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 12645
50784 Kuala Lumpur
Closing date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)