Interested in joining us? Find out more details on vacancies currently available.
Vacancy: Government Relations Officer (HR)
Begin: As early as July 1, 2017
The position reports to: Government Relations Executive / Director of Human Resources.
Ideally successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Policy or its equivalent with minimum five (5) years’ of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Experienced in the administration with Immigration (Putrajaya), Ministry of Education, Selangor Education Department, Talent Corp, The Expatriate Services Division and The Road Transport Department.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Applications and any other HRIS software related to visa tracking.
- Ability to develop and review systems to track record of responding to administrative and/or governmental policy and procedure changes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including experience dealing with expatriate communities, cross-cultural communications experience or training.
- Able to work on tight deadlines under pressure, while still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Knowledge and ability to oversee all aspects of the visa and immigration processes.
- Ability to verify, check and process all relevant paper documents and/or electronic submissions in relation to all applications.
- Be flexible, adaptable, multitask and work within the timelines set by ISKL leadership and government authorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with employees and external governmental contacts.
- Possess own transportation with valid car driving license.
Interested candidates are requested to apply in writing and submit details outlining work experiences, qualifications, a non-returnable photo, lists of minimum three (3) references and phone/email contact details.
Applications to be addressed to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 12645
50784 Kuala Lumpur
Closing date: Friday, March 10, 2017 (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)